Skilled and experienced in advising and supporting clients, and developing exceptional relationships and new business opportunities with a wide range of organisations (from multinational corporations and charities to small, owner-managed businesses) and individuals (many including senior executives). I work closely with clients to achieve the optimum outcomes for them by providing strategic, commercial and pragmatic advice.
He is a qualified lawyer with specialist expertise in employment law, and in-depth corporate experience. I provide advice to a wide range of clients from large national / international companies to SMEs and individuals.
Chris advises on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters, for example: employee matters relating to share and business sale / purchase transactions; senior executive terminations / exit strategies; TUPE; business re-organisations / redundancies; international assignments; whistleblowing; data subject access requests; industrial action; restrictive covenants; bonus schemes; employment tribunal litigation (including unfair dismissal, discrimination, breach of contract); and settlement agreements.
He is also skilled in delivering bespoke training for clients (current and prospective), in-house and externally, on various aspects of employment law.
Chris approaches matters with a plain speaking and common-sense attitude, giving strategic advice to get the best outcome for his clients.
He was listed in the Legal 500 directory 2017 as a Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer, noting him as 'One to watch’, ‘friendly’ and ‘fiercely fights his clients’ corner extremely well’.
• Acting for a large national logistics company on a number of employment tribunal claims
• Advising an international healthcare product provider on a range of employment law issues
• Providing advice to a large international organisation on the restructure of part of its business
• Advising a senior executive on the termination of his employment, including advice on his directorship, shareholding and share option schemes
• Advising an organisation on the overseas assignment of employees to China, Australia and the USA
December 6, 2023
November 28, 2023