Every dispute is unique. Each one can bring complex challenges that impact your business’s progress and performance.
At Glenville Walker, we work with you to understand the situation fully and provide simple, effective solutions that lead to a positive resolution. At each stage of the process, we’re on hand to answer questions and offer support, navigating any risks and challenges that arise.
Our range of expertise covers:
- Shareholders’ Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Directors Duties and Responsibilities
- Injunctions and Interim Injunctions
- Property Disputes, Landlord and Tenant Disputes, Planning Applications and Enforcement, Construction Contracts, Compulsory Purchase Orders and Environmental Law
- Debt Recovery/Recovery of Unpaid Invoices
- Insolvency Litigation including Personal Insolvency(Bankruptcy Proceedings), Company Insolvency (Winding Up Proceedings) and Statutory Demands
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Professional Negligence Claims
Debt Recovery - Fee Guideline
For guidance on the costs relating to debt recovery advice at Glenville Walker, please click here.