Specialist legal advice is needed for all property transactions, regardless of their size, type, or complexity.
Whether your business is looking to buy or sell, there are plenty of challenges in the way of a successful exchange. We’ll work with you to understand what you want to achieve and provide solutions that deliver a positive outcome.
This can include working closely with all stakeholders, from developers, investors and contractors to landlords and tenants. We’ll walk you through the entire process, offering support and guidance along the way.
Our range of expertise covers:
- Landlord & Tenant (inc. preparing and approving leases for property owners and end users)
- Secured Lending & Development Finance
- Refinancing & Remortgaging
- Off Plan Disposals & Acquisitions
- Property Management Issues
- Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs)
- Management Company Issues
- Easement & Boundary Disputes
- Residential Property including; sales, acquisitions, shared ownership, remortgages, off-plan sales and purchasing, management companies, HIPs, right to buy, transfer of equity and buy-to-let.
Residential Property - Fee Guideline
For guidance on the costs relating to residential property advice at Glenville Walker, please click here.